Snoonet – Shutting Down (Update)

It turns out that the log posted before I went on vacation might be a fake. Oh well, I’ll have to dig into it some more and find out what’s going on. Some people are claiming that it is just RDV ‘joshing’ around and some others saying that shutting down an entire network is just the kind of thing that he would do out of spite.

More to come at some point or another. (As an update to this post.)

By Sam Crow

Calling Out A Self-Loathing White Person

I traveled to Standing Rock in November of 2016 with my friend, hauling over 5000 dollars worth of winter tents, clothing, food, and gear. My full time job allowed me to stay barely a week, and my ego, mixed with a hefty dose of white savior mentality, convinced me that my training as an EMT, and my lifetime of experience with direct action and social justice, would make me useful. Fast forward 5 days, and I was crying in the driver’s seat of my car, while my amazing friend listened quietly as I grieved for something I didn’t know I had ever lost.

Since when has white guilt or a lifetime of experience with direction & social justice ever made anybody useful? Sorry snowflakes, protesting Trump because you don’t like him does not count as being useful.

White people do have culture. Our culture is that of colonization. Of genocide. Of taking. Of envy and of fear. The majority of white people can name no more than two generations back in their families. The majority of white people barely know where their grandparents were from, much less who their ancestors were.

Colonization, genocide, taking, envy and fear. I think he might mean the Colonists who came from England and founded our great nation with the first part of this. Where does he get envy and fear from though? Again, he’s generalizing white people as a whole, when in fact he should be saying “Americans”. As far barely knowing where grandparents are from, much less who their ancestors were… Well again, there are such things as geneology websites – which people can and should utilize.

The majority of white people have no traditions, and the ones we have, are rooted in consumption and the superficial application of organized religion, both of which are steeped in histories of violence.

I agree about religion and holidays being steeped in histories of violence, but again he is saying that this is a problem for the white race as a whole.y is

Christmas is about a severed tree dropping dead needles on heaps of plastic crap, grinding the gears of our capitalist economy, a formerly pagan ritual that has been bastardized and twisted into a stressful display of wealth and excess.

Christmas is about gathering to celebrate family, and the spirit of good naturedness – why does he think that it is this display of egregriousness and stress?

Easter is about disposable plastic balls full of processed sugar, many of which are left for years to mar the sterilized landscapes and rigidly decorated city parks and backyards.

I suppose he is right about this one, but come on – conflating white people for American is just terrible self-loathing and white guilt.

Valentine’s Day was created exclusively by the greeting card industry to make you spend money on disappointing gifts and unhealthy treats for your unsatisfied monogamous partner.

Again, I can agree with this point.

Disclaimer: There are points I do agree with, but largely I disagree with this dumpster fire.

Independence Day is a too long period of time where daily explosions and worshipping of war trigger people and animals with PTSD, and create an alarming amount of pollution, maimed limbs, and death.

This one… Oh man, I lost my shit when I first read this. Independence Day is about celebrating our seperation from oppresion and tyranny under British Rule – even if we split from them on 7/4/1776. It is not a holiday designed to “trigger” people and animals (really?) with PTSD. “an alarming amount of pollution, maimed limbs, and death” (sic) What the hell is he even talking about right now? Where are his statistics? Sounds like this guy might be related to the guy who fired an AR-15 once, and “got PTSD” from the experience...

Thanksgiving? Don’t even start.

I agree – Thanksgiving was kind of a dumpster fire historically – if I remember history class correctly. (If I do not, I apologize. It was 10 ought years ago for me.)

The closest thing white people have to culture is our disturbingly fanatical obsession with sports, which we use to justify things like property destruction, vitriolic hatred for people we don’t know, and even accidental deaths. These are the same things that we justify with our constant military assault on developing and impoverished communities, at home and abroad.

We “justify” our “fanatical obsession” to sports with warfare and violence especially in places where our military is actively deployed? What?

Which brings me to my main point: The culture of white people is the culture of death. It is a culture of endless war, desensitization to human suffering, and the upholding of a brutal individualism fueled by greed. It is a deep, dark hole of grief and of loss. We don’t even know what we lost. We don’t know our ancestors. We don’t have stories of creation and hope and family; only stories of destruction and genocide. Our coming of age ceremony is a school shooting. Our song is a ballad about rockets and explosions. Our elders die alone surrounded by their stories of family members who no longer visit them. Our cities were built by the blood of slaves, on top of the graves of native people.

He is trying to hit all of the SJW hot points regarding white people here. This guy is a self-loathing turd. “Our coming of age ceremony is a school shooting”… Is this because the worst one in history was Columbine? Or maybe Sandy Hook? Where does he point to exactly as “our coming of age”? Our national anthem is testament to our great nation remaining on it’s feet after the greatest war we ever fought – which was for our freedom from tyranny and oppresion. Sure explosions and war are alluded to in the anthem, but it’s not a glorification of the battle/violence. Sounds like this guy is one of those people who are offended by the national anthem.

Philosopher and professor John Kozy writes;

Violence pervades this culture. Americans not only engage in violence, they are entertained by it. Killing takes place in America more often than the Sun rises, currently at an average of 87 times each day. Going to war in Afghanistan is less dangerous than living in Chicago. The Romans went to the Coliseum to watch people being killed. In major cities, Americans just look out their windows. Baseball, once America’s national game, a benign, soporific sport, has been replaced by football which is so violent it destroys the brains of those who play it. Violent films, euphemized as action flicks, dominate our motion picture theatres and television sets. Our children play killing video games.

Violence and sex sell. What of it? The Romans… How are they even related to this? Oh right, they’re “ypipo” and according to the author (both this professor and the author that is), all “ypipo” are bad. Self-loathing racists are idiots. Football is a rough sport, I get it and it’s obvious. Violent media and sexual media sell, what’s your point?

We do not get to achieve enlightenment; we lost that privilege centuries ago. We buried it in graves on land upon which we were strangers. This loss is real, palpable, and painful. There is a profound level of fear inherent in white people and the way we desperately grasp that which is not ours. This hole cannot be filled by our self delusion, and it represents generations of isolation and grief. It is our own generational trauma that we carry with us and pass on to our children. It hurts, and we do not know how to assuage that pain.

I don’t feel any pain about being a white American. I don’t know anybody that does, and damned sure haven’t read anything about people (except the author) who feel pain about being white or American – or BOTH.

So we take. We take the traditions, costumes, dances, songs, and agency of marginalized groups after we have decimated their populations and destroyed their homes, and we polish these items so the suffering cannot be seen. We take their words out of context, and we use them to make money and to fake solidarity. We take their circles and stories and we wash them with our whiteness, and we struggle to fit them into our bloody box. We take their lands, their trails, their mountains, their rocks, and we climb and walk on them, snatching frenzied glimpses of what we want to call connection, enlightenment, transcendence, and wondering why they slip through our grasp. So instead, we get high on endorphins and call that “good enough.”

Cultural appropiation now? What the hell? Definitely a self-loathing racist here.

We want to learn something about ourselves that we lost, and so we keep taking the tokens and lives of other communities. But that one doesn’t fit, so, you know…on to the next.

What does the author think we lost though? I want to know, really I do. Please tell me.

The cycle needs to stop. It is the responsibility of white people to face our history and to fight the culture we have created. Stop hiding behind the stories and tokens of other people, and be accountable for the brutal ways we have consolidated our power and privilege. Stop pretending like you can hike or climb or meditate your way out of this power dynamic. You are not enlightened. Let’s stop with the excuses. You are powerful, and it is time to own that and to use it to fight back against the culture of death and violence that has left us spiritually and morally bankrupt. Call out the bullshit when you see it, in yourself and in others. Stop colonizing the lives and land and stories of others. Stop perpetuating the culture of death, and instead fight for the living.

I’m white, I’m powerful and I should participate in SJW “call out culture”. Nah, I’m good. I think I’m going to keep on calling out SJWs and “triggering” them when I see them or interact with them online. I’m going to colonize, perpuate the death culture, and fight for the living who aren’t SJWs or self-loathing soyboys.

By Sam Crow

Chelsea Manning

She was a United States Army soldier who, before her transition, leaked what we now call the “Iraq War Logs” and “Afghan War Diary” to Wikileaks.  The site published these materials between April 2010 and April 2011.  Manning was court-martialed and convicted in July 2013.  She was in violation of the Espionage Act after disclosing over 750,000 unclassified but sensitive documents to Wikileaks.

Manning was charged with 22 offenses, including aiding the enemy, which was the most serious charge and could (should) have resulted in a death sentence.  From July 2010 to April 2011, she was held under Prevention of Injury status – which kept her in solitary confiment and other restrictions that caused domestic and international concerns.  She pled guilty to 10 of the 22 charges in February 2013.  By July 30, she was convicted of 17 of the original charges.  However she was acquitted of aiding the enemy.

27 January 2017, President Obama commuted her sentence, after she already had seven years of her sentence served.  She was supposed to serve a 35 year long sentence at the max security US Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth.  In January 2018, she announced her candidancy for the Democratic nomination for US Senate election in her home state of Maryland.

In this article from Wikipedia it says that she leaked information to Wikileaks, and then contacted her commanding officer with a picture of her dressed as a woman, saying that she was suffering from gender identity disorder.  In the email she said:

This is my problem. I’ve had signs of it for a very long time. It’s caused problems within my family. I thought a career in the military would get rid of it. It’s not something I seek out for attention, and I’ve been trying very, very hard to get rid of it by placing myself in situations where it would be impossible. But, it’s not going away; it’s haunting me more and more as I get older. Now, the consequences of it are dire, at a time when it’s causing me great pain in itself …

She leaks information, and then tried to use her dysphoria to cop-out.

Timeline of the leaks:

  • 2/18/2010: A diplomatic cable from the US Embassy in Reykjavik, now known as Reykjavik13
    • 3/15: Wikileaks posts a 32 page report written in 2008 by the US Department of Defense on Wikileaks itself.
    • 3/29: Wikileaks posts US State Department profiles of politicians in Iceland.
  • 4/5/2010: Wikileaks releases the Baghdad airstrike footage, and called it “Collateral Murder”.  It showed two American helicopters firing on a group of 10 men in Baghdad, two of which were Rueters reporters who were there to photograph an American Humvee under attack by the Mahdi Army.
  • 7/25/2010: 3 Wikileaks, and 3 media partners (New York Times, Der Spiegel, and The Gaurdian) begin publishing the 91,731 documents that form the “Afghan War Diary”.   Around 77,000 of those had been published as of May 2012.
  • 10/22/2010: 391,832 documents (covering Janaury 2004 to December 2009) which become known as the “Iraq War Logs”.
  • 9/1/2011: Wikileaks published the remaining cables unredacted after David Leigh and Luke Harding of The Guardian inadvertently published a passphrase for a file that was still online.  One Ethiopian journalist had to leave his country, and the US government had to relocate several sources.
  • 11/28/2010: Manning was also responsible for #cablegate which was a leak of 251,287 State Department cables, written by 271 American embassies and consulate in 180 countries, dated 12/1966 to 02/2010, with names of sources removed.  Wikileaks said this was the largest set of confidential documents to be released into public domain.

Manning was also the source for Gitmo files leak, obtained by Wikileaks in 2010, and published by the New York Times on 4/24/2011.  Manning also said that she gave Wikileaks a video in late March 2010, of the Grannai airstrike in Afghanistan, which killed 86 to 147 Afghani civilians.  Julian Assange said in March 2013 that Daniel Domscheit-Berg removed and destroyed the video when he live the organization.

Between 3/28 and 4/9, she downloaded 250,000 diplomatic cables and on 4/10, uploaded them to a Wikileaks Dropbox.

She claimed that a friendship developed on IRC/Jabber with somebody she believed to be Julian Assange, gave her a respite from the isolation and anxiety.  (She also claimed that the more she tried to fit at work, the more alienated she felt.)

5/20/2010: Manning met Adrian Lamo who was convicted in 2004 of having accessed the New York Times computer network in 2002 without permission.  He said that Manning sent him several encrypted files, but he was unable to decrypt them.  He invited her to chat on AOL IM, and turned the files over to the FBI without reading them.


Author’s Note:  Kept the relevant screencap.

As far as her question ” hypothetical question: if you had free reign [sic] over classified networks for long periods of time … say, 8–9 months … and you saw incredible things, awful things … things that belonged in the public domain, and not on some server stored in a dark room in Washington DC … what would you do? …”

Well that’s an easy answer:  I would leave those things the fuck alone, and not touch them – especially if it’s stuff that’s not supposed to be released.  Regardless of my personal feelings on those materials.  Unethical little (Heh, accidental joke on her stature.) traitor.

5/27/2010:  Manning was arrested and transferred to Camp Arifjan in Kuwait.

She was charged with several offenses in July, replaced by 22 charges in 4/2011, including violations of Articles 92 and 134 of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and Espionage Act.  “The most serious charge, aiding the enemy” is a death sentence.

While she was in Kuwait, she was placed on suicide watch after some concering behavior.  She was moved to Quantico on 7/29/2010 classified as a maximum security detainee, and placed under permanent POI (prevention of injury) status.  This means that she was checked on every 5 minutes, and could not sleep between 5 AM (7 AM on weekends) and 8 PM.  She was made to sit or stand if she tried, as well as being required to remain visible at all times – including at night.  She had no bedding (except the pillow built-in to her mattress), and a blanket designed not to shredded.  She complained that this was pre-trial punishment.

Her lawyer said the gaurds were professional, and tried to avoid harassing her.  She was allowed one book, one magazine, and TV access (the TV was in the hallway).  Since this was pre-trial detention, she was still receiving full pay.

On 1/18/2011, after an altercation with a guard, she was placed on suicide watch.  For three days she was kept under suicide watch, and constantly upbraided for not responding “Aye” to commands (she was saying “Yes”).  On the third day, the watch was lifted by her lawyer, and the brig commander who ordered it was replaced.

3/2, she was denied the removal of POI status.  Her lawyer said Manning joked to gaurds that if she wanted to harm herself, she could do it with her underwear or flip-flops.  She was required to strip naked, and sleep in the nude for that remark.  The following morning, she was subjected to an inspection – following her lawyer’s protest and media attention – she was issued a sleeping garment on or before 3/11.

The detention conditions prompted national and international concern. Juan E. Méndez, United Nations Special Rapporteur on torture, told The Guardian that the U.S. government’s treatment of Manning was “cruel, inhuman and degrading”.[180] In January 2011 Amnesty International asked the British government to intervene because of Manning’s status as a British citizen by descent, although Manning’s lawyer said Manning did not regard herself as a British citizen.

January 2017, a Justice Department source said Manning was on Obama’s short list for possible commutation.  1/17/2017, Obama commuted all but 4 months of Manning’s remaining sentence.  She lamented that Obama’s poltical opponents consistently refused compromise, resulting in “very few permanent accomplishments” during his time in office.  (One of those accomplishments should have been her staying in jail until 2045.)

She was released 5/17/2017 from Fort Leavenworth’s detention center at approximately 2 AM central time.  During her trial she was sentenced to an unhonorable discharge, but reportedly returned to active unpaid “excess leave” status while her appeal is pending.

In 2011, Manning and Wikileaks were credited in part, along with others as catalysts in the Arab Spring which began in December 2010.

Her treason charge applies to Canada, which she tried to move to in September of last year.  She has also said that she can’t write about, comment on, discuss,  or even look at any leaked, even if it was after 2010.

February 1, 2018, The Washington Post raised questions about Manning’s eligibility to run. “While her case is on appeal,” reported The Post, “she is on a technical form of unpaid active duty, putting her political campaign at odds with Department of Defense regulations that prohibit military personnel from seeking public office.” Military law expert Eugene R. Fidell of Yale Law School considered it unlikely the Army would take action against her, saying, “Services don’t like to create martyrs.”

On February 2, Manning commented, “This is an issue that’s cropped up mostly from the conservative blogosphere, and the campaign and we don’t believe this is an issue at all. … I’ve been issued a dishonorable discharge, and I’m not sure where the issue lies in this case.” She also confirmed that she is still appealing her court-martial sentence.

Quoted from the Wikipedia article I’ve been drawing from for the entirety of this post now.

Actually I think this will do for now, until she starts going forward with her polticial career.  This is just here as an explainer of what she did.

By Sam Crow

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Damn, I thought Black Panther was going to be the only movie that I was going to write a post about.  I guess I was wrong.

As The Daily Wire’s Ben Shapiro and James Barrett have noted, the most charitable description for Rian Johnson’s “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” is a mediocre piece of nostalgia porn with only a few inspired moments from an assortment of lifeless characters that fell off an SJW assembly line.

The way I heard this movie explained in the opening week was that it was just SJW rhetoric in a Star Wars skin – sickening is it not?

Director J.J. Abrams feels otherwise, however, and believes that backlash against the film stemmed from males being “threatened” by strong females.

Fuckin’ what?  “Males are being ‘threatened’ by strong females.”  Are you serious Abrams?  Did this guy forget about Ripley?  When I hear “strong female” in relation to movies, she is the first name to come up – even knowing there are loads others out there.  Jennifer Lawrence in the Hunger Games*, Milla Jovovich in literally any of her action roles, Angelina Jolie in any of her action roles, ScarJo in any of her action roles (including The MCU).  Atomic Blonde (where Charlize Theron played a lesbian which you think would make the SJWs happy right?) and Ghost In The Shell (Fuck off with your SJW rhetoric, it was a great movie.)

“Star Wars is a big galaxy, and you can sort of find almost anything you want to in Star Wars. If you are someone who feels threatened by women and needs to lash out against them, you can probably find an enemy in Star Wars,” Abrams continued.

So what kind of villain fits the bill of “female who is threatening to males” Abrams?

“You can probably look at the first movie that George [Lucas] did [Star Wars: A New Hope] and say that Leia was too outspoken, or she was too tough. Anyone who wants to find a problem with anything can find the problem. The internet seems to be made for that,” he said.

Right, another strong woman role – Carrie fuckin’ Fisher as one of the most powerful figures in a galaxy far, far, away.

All of this just means that Abrams will not heed any of the warnings or criticism put forward by fans, as he promises to continue butchering “Star Wars” with the vision of Disney.

To be honest, he should stick to Star Trek which is the only thing he has not fucked up.  Amazingly enough.

“There’s a lot that I would like to say about it,” Abrams said in reference to the next episode, “but I feel like it’s a little early to be having the ‘Episode IX’ conversation. … I will say that the story of Rey and Poe and Finn and Kylo Ren — and if you look, there are three men and one woman, to those that are complaining that there are too many women in Star Wars — their story continues in a way that I couldn’t be more excited about and cannot wait for people to see.”

Three men and one woman, and some how you are saying that people complain about there being too many women in Star Wars.  Prove it.  (Everything else in that paragraph was fluff, and not needing.)

Except two movies have traversed now, and with the exception of Kylo Renn, none of the characters have shown any level of depth or intrigue. Good luck with that, JJ.

Closing on a sane note.  Stay classy Daily Wire, stay classy.


By Sam Crow

Black Panther

I refuse to see Black Panther now out of spite for all the politicized nonsense surrounding it now.  Social media has effectively ruined this movie for me.  There is no reason for me to see Black Panther now, there is just too much outcry on social media about how “white people” are not allowed to see it.  I feel like Martin Luther King Jr. would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what was going on with black people these days.  I mean it is a good case of the vocal minority shouting something down, and calling for the segregation of the races.  Over a movie of all thingsnot that racial segregation is good.


Just in case, for whatever reason, you have images disabled:

Black Panther is:

  • Anti-immigration
  • Isolationist
  • Pro-Wall
  • Strict Trade Restrictions
  • Anti-Diversity
  • Ethno-Nationalist
  • Anti-Refugee
  • Anti-Democracy
  • Traditionalist

This wonderful article is what the image macro summarizes. #shook (sarcasm)

This article from The Root for instance:

Dear Chads and Beckys,

This first line is just a horrible way to open up a letter.

I admit that I have been reluctant to write this letter. It has nothing to do with my dislike for you or your people. In fact, some of my best friends are white. Well … one of my best friends is white. OK, I’ll be honest, all of my best friends are black, but one of them is kinda light-skinned, and when I was in the 11th grade, I went to a New Edition concert with three Caucasian classmates, so that should count for something.

So in the first paragraph, the author admits to being a racist.  This admission blows my mind, because he or she would also be the first to say that racism against white people does not exist.  The next sentences, the author goes on to pull “I’m not racist, because I have x amount of white friends.” as if that is some kind of an excuse.  Going to a concert does not excuse you from being a racist asshole.

But my hesitancy in penning this correspondence is based on another fact: I didn’t believe you were real. I didn’t discount your existence the way I don’t believe in unicorns, good cops or Rihanna. (Yeah, I said it. I believe Rih Rih is a highly advanced, computer-generated image based on our collective fantasies. You might think it’s crazy, but I stand by my research.)

The author goes on to saying that he or she did not believe white people are even real.  Then he or she goes on to saying that Rihanna does not exist, at least in the sense that she is human…  Is this author on drugs?

When people told me that there were actual individuals upset about the upcoming Marvel movie Black Panther, I thought they were exaggerating or overestimating the number. I suspect there are always a few fringe kooks who share an idiotic ideology.

There has not been anybody upset about it, just a bunch of vocal black people who say this movie is for blacks only – which goes back to the segregation point I brought up earlier.  Yeah, these “fringe kooks” are blacks who say this movie “belongs” to black people.  It is a movie, you hack, if anything it belongs to Marvel and was created by two white guys back in the 60’s.

Kyrie Irving and B.o.B think the Earth is flat. Some people believe that Donald Trump is both stable and a genius. And once, on the dance floor of a crowded nightclub, a woman told me I was handsome and cute. (At least that’s what I think she said, although she may have said, “You’re standing on my foot.” It was pretty crowded and I’d consumed a few beverages. But for the sake of this argument, let’s just say it was the cute thing.) My point here is, sometimes people have wildly diverging opinions.

Irving and B.o.B. thinking the Earth is flat is just flat-out idiocy.  People who think Trump is “stable” and a “genuis” are idiots too.  A woman telling you that you are “cute” and “handsome” are compliments completely unrelated to this whole “article”.  So at least you are able to acknowledge that people can have differing opinons on matters.  There migh tbe some hope for you yet…

Just as I was ready to dismiss the notion that there might be more than a handful of people who disliked the notion of a Black Panther movie before they even saw it, someone sent me a transcript of Rush Limbaugh ranting about liberals embracing Black Panther.

I have to read this transcript, he was probably on to something there.

I honestly get why Limbaugh was upset. If I were a half-deaf, impotent walrus who had to sit in front of a microphone yelling to white senior citizens who still listen to AM radio while popping Oxycontin like Tic Tacs during commercial breaks, I’d probably be a little jealous of T’Challa, too. Plus, Limbaugh is racist, and the film does have the words “Black” and “Panther” in it, so …. there’s that.

So calling somebody an impotent drug addicted walrus is a bit more acceptable than being a racist asshole for the first part of your “article”.  Plus, calling him a racist for talking about the vocal minority (outraged blacks calling for segregation), because the title of the movie has the words “Black” and “Panther” in it makes him a racist?

Alright, I read this “rant” he wrote.  It was not “racist” in any shape or form.  It was honest, he was right about everything.  Fuck, I guess that makes me a racist does it not?

But people kept sending me things. There was a story calling Black Panther “obviously racist,” a Breitbart article that called the comic book “Black Lives Matter-themed,” and that piece where Ben Shapiro crumpled into a rice-paper-thin ball of fuckboy fragility in a nonsensical monologue about how this is the fault of black people, leftists and, of course, Barack Obama.

Breitbart…  This will be interesting…  I have that same article opened up in another tab somewhere.  Don’t worry I’m going to get to that one in a bit.  As far as it being “Black Lives Matter-themed” it does have that vibe, because the idiots are claiming that it should only be for blacks.

The next part, where the author goes on to insult – yay more racism – a conservative Jew who did not anything too extreme to say about the movie.  Yeah, maybe his words can be a bit all over the place, but at least he can tie everything back together.

Still, that’s only three racists people.

So only the author is allowed to be racist.  Got it.

And then, like a fool, I ventured into the land of white nonsense where coffee machines and Bluetooth speakers somehow have all colluded to form a plot to eradicate the great arrhythmic race: Twitter.

Back to the racism.  It is not racist to want to close down Twitter.  They silence any dissenting (read as: conservative) users who disagree with Twitter’s politics – which are horribly Leftist I might add.

“But it’s Twitter,” I reasoned. White people on Twitter are like the Incredible Hulk when he’s off his meds: They’ll get mad at anything. Then I happened upon this well-reasoned discourse between writer Zack Linly and a random Facebooker:

“White people on Twitter are like the Incredible Hulk when he’s off his meds:  They’ll get mad at anything.”  ACTUALLY it is not “white people” it is SJWs, militant blacks, and racist blacks (but I guess those are the same as militant blacks in this context).

Note: There was a screencap here.  I’m not going to bother linking it – check the article.

I can understand why some white people are upset. After all, I distinctly recall how upset black people were about Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, When Harry Met Sally, Twilight, Terminator and The Passion of the Christ (yes, they literally made a movie about Jesus with no black people!).

Fuck.  Back to the racism we go.  The first part about being upset because of no representation in those movies:  Harry Potter had blacks in it you dingus.  Lord of The Rings was set in a fantasy land where the minority race was human.  When Harry Met Sally was just a romance movie about those two people.  Twilight?  Had black people in it, you twat.  Terminator?  Eh, there was a black guy in a pivotal role in 2 of the movies (Judgement Day and Salvation).  Passion of The Christ was about a Jew and his followers.  I forgot the adage “We wuz kangs and shieeeeeetttttt!” – fuck off.

To be fair, the above-mentioned movies were not comic book movies. Making a film about a superhero from an all-black place is an egregious offense. Especially since Marvel put so much detail into making sure its other superhero movies had diverse casts.

Damn right, they were not comic book movies.  It is not an egregious offense to make a black-centric comic book movie, especially coming from a company that has been pushing the diversity card so hard.  Idiot.

I recall how the white outrage forced Hollywood into casting a South American actress to play Wonder Woman, since she was from a fictional race of Amazonian warriors. (I didn’t Google it, but I’m pretty sure Gal Gadot is from Brazil or somewhere. If she were Israeli or something, it would mean white people didn’t care about the ethnicity of comic book characters until a black one came around and triggered their racist … you know what? I’m not even going there. She’s gotta be from Mexico or Australia, or wypipo would look very stupid right now.) We really thank you for making sure they include black actors every time they flash back to Superman’s home planet of Krypton.

A South American actress to play Wonder Woman?  Gal Gadot is ISRAELI, and served in the IDF.  There was no “outrage” over her playing Wonder Woman – there was outrage for it being an overhyped Feminist snooze-fest.  No, the rest of this paragraph is not even worth writing about, because if I do I’m going to throw my computer in the trash.

See? She is Israeli you fuck.

Plus, I’m probably making up the white outcry when someone floated the idea that Donald Glover might be the next Superman, or Idris Elba could play James Bond. I probably imagined that wypipo were upset about John Boyega playing a Stormtrooper, just like I dreamed about Rihanna or that woman who thought I was handsome. (I’m pretty sure she said “handsome and cute,” not “standing on my foot.” I mean … I was actually standing on her foot, but that’s neither here nor there.)

You ARE making up this outrage though, for clicks and readers.  Donald Glover as Superman?  I thought they had Henry Cavill playing him all the way through Justice League?  Idris Elba as 007 would make sense, because 007 is a code-name according to the lore/fan-theories out there.  White people upset about John Boyega playing a Stormtrooper?  Who was upset about this?  Back to the unrelated compliment and conspiracy theory about Rihanna.

Because white people have repeatedly stood up for inclusion and diversity in casting, we would like to admit that this is our fault. Forgive us for being excited that there is finally a movie that caters to our sensibilities without kowtowing to the notion of a white savior.

It is not white people who made the outrage over “inclusion”, it was militant blacks and other “groups” who feel like the are not being represented.  To be honest, that COULD include some white people, but damned sure not ALL white people.  This time around, at least with this movie, we are kowtowing to the notion of a black savior.  (Not that there is anything wrong with this, but manufacturing “White Outrage” and racism for the attention is utterly horrible.)

I tell you what we’ll do. To make this up to you, we promise that we will remain marginalized, mostly ancillary characters in most of the Hollywood blockbusters for the rest of the year. We also swear that we will allow you to win and be nominated for the bulk of Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmys, Tony Awards, Peabody Awards, Billboard Awards, MTV Awards, America’s Got Talent, spelling bees, luge races, school shootings, mass murders, police-shooting trials, Senate races and rose ceremonies on The Bachelor.

Now it would appear that author is feeling guilty for their racism.  This is not any kind of an excuse to be quite honest.  “Remaining as background characters”?  Are you fucking stupid?  The Oscars?  Who gives a shit about that anymore when everybody involved is either a rapist or Feminist?  (I’m not sure which of those is worse to be honest…)  MTV Awards are given to loads of black people?  I think, I can not be bothered to look into that, so for the sake of argument, I’m going to say they are.  (See how bullshit works you dingus?)

School shootings?  Really?  That’s low effort.  Police-shooting trials?  9/10 times the black perp WAS a criminal who got justifiably shot.  No, wait that breaks “MUH NARRATIVE THOUGH!”

I don’t want there to be any hard feelings. I know that white people have so little to celebrate in America that seeing black people smile, if only for one second, could just be the thing that breaks your brittle little racist hearts.

 Hey, at least I can keep a stable job and I know who my daddy is.  Fuck me!  Right?  (See racism is racism.)

Comparisons between Killmonger and #BLM:




Here we have some more “outrage” over this movie…

First off the headline is clickbait as fuck “Breitbart ‘Black Panther’ Review Sparks Outrage for Trump Comparison”.  As normal, my retorts to the article are going to be in bold while the article is going to be in italics.

One movie critic called the allegorical take — comparing the hero to Donald Trump and the villain to the Black Lives Matter movement — “truly staggering.”

Sometimes the truth can be staggering, Breitbart’s writer was spot-on in what he was talking about with that comparison.

Social media users are not taking kindly to Breitbart’s take on Black Panther, which argues that the film’s hero is a stand-in for President Donald Trump and that its “villain” is the Black Lives Matter social movement.

Conflating social media uses with the vocal minority (black militants and SJWs).  Good job, I hope you are not going to turn into a racist piece of shit like that above article.

On Friday screenshots of the headline of Breitbart’s Black Panther review — “‘Black Panther’ Review: The Movie’s Hero Is Trump, The Villain is Black Lives Matter” — began circulating on Twitter from incredulous users. “Breitbart one-upping Ben Shapiro at the 11th hour with the trolliest ‘Black Panther’ take,” Daily Beast senior entertainment editor Marlow Stern wrote

What they are not including (because clickbait-outrage) is that both Shapiro and this Breitbart reporter both had good things to say about the movie.  What the shit?

Another Twitter user suggested an alternate headline for the story: “‘Black Panther’ Review: We Know You, Breitbart Reader, Are Not Actually Gonna See It, so Here’s Some Bullshit You Can Use to Troll People Who Did.”

Heh.  Who takes that shit seriously though?  Twitter-SJWs think they are so witty, don’t they?

Indiewire film critic David Ehrlich critiqued the actual text of the review, screenshotting one portion, which reads, “Also like President Donald Trump, T’Challa’s beliefs are not based on race.” “My favorite line from Breitbart’s truly staggering review of BLACK PANTHER,” he wrote.

His beliefs are not though, they are based on ethno-nationalism – which I guess might be about the same.

The Ryan Coogler-directed film had made $25.2 million in Thursday previews and is projected to make a staggering $172 million-$198 million in its extended-weekend debut. The Marvel film has a 97 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and the Breitbart review won’t be pulling down that score anytime soon: The author had a primarily positive take, noting that “Black Panther is filled smart politics [sic], imagination, and movie star charisma.”

“…  Smart politics …”  Except it is a movie that does not play or pander to identity politics – so it is automagically a conservative movie.  Your move dickbag.


UPDATE 16 March 2018


I went to see this movie while I was on vacation, and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I agree very much with the ideas that I outlined above, it was a conservative movie or at least I could see why conservatives like the movie.  The wonky identity politics surrounding the movie come from militant blacks and liberals who think this is a revolutionary movie.  I mean, it follows the MCU movie formula, and had two token white people in it – wouldn’t expect anything less from a black-centric movie though.

By Sam Crow

Ruiner by Nine Inch Nails (Trent Reznor) (1994)

The speaker is Trent Reznor, the front man for the band Nine Inch Nails, and he was battling an alcohol or drug addiction at the time the album this track is on. The audience for this track is anybody that is a fan of hard rock or industrial music. The tone of the song is bleak, and in it Trent Reznor is talking about his battle with addiction. There is not a specific setting given to the song.

The song Ruiner is a part of a larger narrative in which Trent Reznor is telling a story about his addiction, and in Ruiner he is talking about his addiction ruins everything and everyone. He starts it off by asking a couple of questions and doubting the lies he has told himself, “You had all of them on your side didn’t you? / You believe in all your lies didn’t you?” In the next line, “The ruiner’s got a lot to prove he’s got nothing to lose and now he / Made you believe” he is talking about how he has nothing to lose when he is in the depths of the addiction. With the next line “The ruiner’s your only friend well he’s the living end to the cattle / he deceives” he is talking about how addiction is the end of all living things, and that it is always going to be there until the end. The next lines “The raping of the innocent you know the ruiner ruins everything he / Sees” Trent is talking about how addiction can take over anybody at any time, and it ruins everything and everyone.

The next line “Now the only pure thing left in my fucking world is wearing your disease” is Trent admitting that he has a problem, and that it is the only thing he considers pure any more. The next stanza – the chorus – where he questions “How did you get so big? / How did you get so strong? / How did you get so hard? / How did you get so long?” This is his way of asking how did his addiction get so crippling, and so out of control. “You had to give them all a sign, didn’t you? / You had to covet what was mine, didn’t you?” in these lines he is asking his addiction why it had to come out, and then he is following that up with accusing his addiction of taking what is his.

“The ruiner’s a collector he’s an infector serving his shit to his flies / Maybe there will come a day when those that you keep blind will / Suddenly realize” in the first line he is explaining that he is feeding his addiction, and it’s bringing nothing but pain to him. The second line is him hoping that he will be able to see past his addiction, and get over it. “Maybe it’s a part of me you took to a place I hoped it would never go / And maybe that fucked me up much more than you’ll ever know” In the first line he is saying that his addiction took him to a really bad place. The following line is talking about how the addiction really messed him up, on top of messing up a lot of his personal life. The chorus repeats again, and he is questioning just how massive the addiction has gotten. The next lines “What you gave to me / My perfect ring of scars” is him talking about how all he has left due to his addiction is scars. The last part of the song “You know I can see what you really are / You didn’t hurt me nothing can hurt me / You didn’t hurt me nothing can stop me now” is Trent declaring his victory of over the addiction, and saying that he can’t be stopped from moving on from this point.

I can identify with this song not because of the addiction, but because there have been a few times in life where I have felt like I was a “Ruiner”. I have made some bad calls, and made some bad choices which led to the ruination of whatever had been going on at the time. I had a lot missteps, and did some things that ultimately were not good. For the longest time I thought that the scars leftover from those situations would be what defines me. Just like Trent Reznor, I survived the ordeals that those negative situations and I have moved on from them. I did not really pick this song, I just decided to listen to my collection of Nine Inch Nails albums while working on this assignment. I had my streaming service set to shuffle under Nine Inch Nails, and this was the second song to start playing, after an instrumental called The Frail.

By Sam Crow

Social Media & Society

Social networking can benefit society, because it can help people stay connected and organize fund raisers or gather for events.  People can communicate over vast distances, or even across smaller distances; such as across the street.  Social networking helped the Egyptian people start, successfully carry out a revolution to overthrow their government.  Social networking has also helped organize charity events such as food drives, and other gatherings designed to help people.  Social networking can also help schools organize events, and broadcast the results of those events – if it was something like an awards ceremony or a contest.  However, there are  a lot of bad things that can be done with social media as well.

An example of a bad thing that social networking can cause or is responsible for is addiction.  There are people out there who find these challenges on the Internet, and then try to complete them for whatever attention would come from that.  People can get addicted to the instant responses that come from posting on social media, constantly checking whatever platform that they are currently using.  People can also find that they are addicted to the instant attention, and “fame” that comes from amassing a variable amount of responses.  This leads to people thinking that the entire world revolves around them, and the things that they do.

Another example of a bad aspect of social networking is narcissism. When people post constantly, and get that instant feedback they start to think that they are better than everyone else. The person starts to think that they are the best, and that there is nobody else who can do things better than they can. The person can start thinking that they are the only who is important, and that nothing else matters except them (that person). The person will continue with these views until they are separated from the social networks. Which leads into the next point against social networking – depression.

A person who is constantly using social media can become depressed when they do not get the amount of responses that they had expected. The person might feel like nothing matters; the person could begin to feel numb and invalidated due to the amount of attention that they are not getting. The person could then begin to feel like they are worthless. The person could also feel that nothing they do holds any merit, and that they are not worth the instant gratification that comes from social networking. This feeling of depression could also be brought on by another thing that has come with social networking, cyberbullying.

Cyberbullying is the act of a person, or group of people, using social networks to bully and harass another person or group of people. Cyberbullying can lead to the victim feeling worthless, and depressed. Victims of cyberbullying often skip school or other social functions, due to the low self-esteem that is brought on by the bullies. Cyberbullying can also lead to the victims to the extreme of committing suicide, which comes as a result of the low self-esteem and constant barrage of ridicule that is experienced. According to Hinduja and Patchin. “targets of cyberbullying were almost twice as likely to have attempted suicide (1.9 times), whereas perpetrators were 1.5 times more likely compared to their uninvolved peers” (2010). Social media can also lead to teens experimenting with things that could lead to serious injury or death.

Some of the things that could lead to serious injury or death, would be these challenges that make the rounds once in a while. One such challenge that has been going around lately is the Tide pod challenge, where teens are biting into or eating the detergent packets for instant responses – such as likes or retweets on Facebook or Twitter. Another challenge involved teens intentionally making themselves pass out, which could cause brain damage or death. This challenge was passed around on sites such as Facebook and Instagram, and teens had been hanging themselves from trees or closets in attempts to “win” this challenge. Social networking/media has given rise to challenges like this, where the objective is to skirt death; which usually leads to death or serious injury.

Constant social media use can also lead to teens spreading gossip that might prove to be harmful, which could lead to cyberbullying, which was mentioned above. The spread of gossip could also lead to teens feeling like they are being pushed out of their friend groups, which in turn could make them feel isolated or cut off. Online gossip could also lead to teens sharing misinformation, which in turn leads them to spread lies or wrong information. This could also lead to personal information being given out without their permission. The consequences of leaking personal information could also lead to secrets or information meant only for a specific person, or group of people.

When this personal information is leaked, it’s easily accessible and spread through groups of people with just a few clicks of the mouse. This could lead to the victim’s reputation being impacted negatively, giving them the stigma that there is something wrong with them or that they are worthless. The act of leaking the information could make the victim feel like they are constantly being watched, or that somebody out there knows everything about him or her. The victim of the leak might also feel that the only way to escape from the victimization is that he or she needs to commit suicide. The way that this can be countered against is by using good security measures, such as a strong password and two-factor authentication.

Another negative impact that social media could have is infidelity in relationships. Social networking has made it easier for people to get into extramarital affairs, and seek out activities that could lead to them losing their marriage or relationship. Social networking has given rise to sites like Ashley Madison, which is a site that allows a person to seek out other people who want extramarital affairs. People have even used sites like Facebook or Instagram to seek out affairs, which can lead to things such as divorce or separations. With the prevalence of social media cheating or infidelity is much easier to do, but easy to prove if the third party (the husband or wife) can find the cheater’s account/s.

Hacking is another risk that can come from the use of social networking; which means a malicious user can use fake websites to gain access to a victim’s online accounts. Once the malicious user has control over the accounts, he or she can then begin to spread false information or hold the accounts ransom for some kind of pay back. This pay back can be in the form of money or some kind of service that he or she thinks the victim owes the malicious user. Sometimes accounts are stolen so that the malicious user can use the victim’s identity as his or her own. The best away to avoid this is to limit the amount of personal information that a person keeps on social media – the less information listed, the better.

Identity theft is another thing that could happen as a result of using social networking sites. A malicious user might steal the identity of his or her chosen victim; as means to run up fraudulently gained credit cards, or surcharges made under that person’s name. The malicious user could then use that information gained from the victim to open bank accounts; which allow him or her to accrue massive amounts of debt, other charges which would fall back on that person. The malicious user could also commit forgery, and falsify documents using the victim’s identity which would allow him or her to do whatever they want.


Hinduja, S, and J W Patchin. “Bullying, Cyberbullying, and Suicide.” Archives of Suicide Research: Official Journal of the International Academy for Suicide Research., U.S. National Library of Medicine, 2010,

Lindner, Matt. “Does Using Social Media Make You More Likely to Cheat?”, 11 Nov. 2016,

Ahmad, Bilal. “10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media for Society -.” TechMaish, 10 Mar. 2016,

By Sam Crow

Response to 33 Ways Your Boyfriend Is Micro-Cheating (And Totally Getting Away With It)

1. Reaching out to a girl who’s “just a friend” for a recommendation or advice on an issue he could easily Google the answer to because he feels like bantering.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this, and unless he’s making sexual or romantic passes at her, its not cheating. I guess you could see it as cheating, if you’re that insecure though…

2. Giving a waitress or a bartender an obscenely large tip just because she’s hot AF.

OR realistically, he was giving her a great tip because her service was on point – there is such a thing as good service-staff and some people DO realize that.

3. Following a ton of hot girls on social media and beginning to feel like he actually knows them because he monitors their every post that closely.

I’m sorry to say this, but I think that’s more of a case that he’s a stalker than anything. Still there’s something to be said, if you’re following all of these hot guys on social media, so closely that you know them… And then you talk about them like you DO know them. (To your boyfriend that is…)

4. Sending someone who’s not his girlfriend something blatantly provocative, like an article about sex or the porn industry, because he thinks she’ll find it interesting or whatever.

Now it all depends on context for this one. So I don’t have too much to go off here, and I swear to god, if that blue hyperlink points to another HuffPo post, I’m going to eat a fucking Tide Pod and broadcast it on Facebook Live.

5. Logging a girl in his contacts folder under a code name to avoid detection when she call, texts, and emails.

Well, no, this isn’t “micro-cheating” this could be full-on cheating… Or a case where the girl uses her preferred name instead of her birth name. For instance, my friend Amanda, she prefers to be called Logan. According to this bullet point, that’s “microcheating” to text her. However this point does assume that there’s some dishonesty afoot.

6. Tagging another girl in an Instagram that reminds him of her or references a seemingly innocuous inside joke between them

So it’s “micro-cheating” if I tag an ex girlfriend in a System of A Down song that I thought was the backdrop to my time knowing her/dating her?

7. Obsessively checking another girl’s social media feeds and getting way more excited about the non-girlfriend’s posts than he does about his significant other’s.

Sorry to burst your bubble here, but that’s stalking… Or even full-on cheating…

8. Confiding in or venting to someone other than his girlfriend when he’s feeling especially emotional because he craves the response he thinks he can only get from that other girl.

Or it’s because his girlfriend is the reason he’s feeling some kind of way, and wants another female’s opinion on what to do or how to handle it – nothing more than some talk and thoughts.

9. Going out of his way to tell a woman he met or ran into the night before that she looked amazing or seems to be “doing really well.”

Who even does this?

10. Purposefully neglecting to mention his significant other in conversation with the friends and colleagues he interacts with regularly so that many of them actually think he’s single.

I wouldn’t mention my girlfriend if she was reading this tripe and trying to act upon it. So I can excuse this point.

11. Diminishing his relationship as “not that serious” when in fact he’s cohabiting and maybe even engaged.

This is just a scumbag thing to do though, so I don’t have anything to add…

12. Outright denying that he’s in a relationship to extend the flirtatious exchange he’s enjoying with some random girl on the train or at a bar, even if he has no intention of trying to hook up with her.

Again, this is a scumbag thing to do.  So I don’t have anything to add…

13. Closing his eyes when he needs a minute to escape and daydreaming about the girl he’s crushing on because she’s his opium of the moment.

Guys are cheating when they day dream now?  Are you that insecure in yourself?  Seriously.  What the shit?

14. When something awesome happens to him and he chooses to share the good news with another woman first.

So if I start dating a chick, but only a month or two in, something personal that I feel like only close friends and family should know – and I tell my mom first, I’m “micro-cheating”?

15. Reaching out to an ex on a day that was once significant to them as a couple, like their anniversary or the day they first had sex.

Who even does that shit?

16. Going out of his way to do something nice for someone who’s not his girlfriend, like hook her up with tickets to a concert or a reservation just because.

If I give my best friend – a transwoman – tickets to see the new Star Wars (because I refuse to see it), that’s “micro-cheating”?

17. Telling another girl that he’s thinking about her on a day that’s not her birthday or a holiday.

Maybe she was in a car accident, and he’s doing the nice thing where he keeps her in his prayers or something?

18. Worse yet, texting her “good morning” just to say good morning.

Oh the travesty!  Again, going back to that friend I mentioned somewhere, if I text her “good morning” for the fuck of it, that’s an issue?

19. Picking up the tab like it’s nbd when he’s out with someone who’s not his girlfriend because he wants to impress her or seem cool.

Or, it’s called having good fucking manners…  Are these FemTards that retarded?

20. Giving another girl a “hope certificate” (i.e. some degree of reassurance that he’ll be on the market soon) by insinuating that things are rocky between him and his girlfriend when they’re definitely not.

Or they definitely are, and she’s a controlling bitch…
21. Meeting up with another woman for dinner or a drink and insisting that it’s work related when asked by his significant other for context (and it’s not).
Or it fucking is, stop making assumptions.  If you assume something, it makes an ass out of you and me.
22. Choosing to do something he knows his significant other would enjoy—like go for a bike ride, eat at a specific restaurant, or see a certain movie—with another woman, even when his girlfriend’s most likely available.
Again, this is just a scumbag fucking move…
23. Sending a photo to an ex that reminds him of a good time past because he feels like reliving that old memory temporarily.
Who even does this shit?
24. Establishing secret code words and/or inside jokes with women outside his romantic relationship.

God forbid you have friends of the opposite sex, it’s not fucking micro-cheating.

25. Recommending that his girlfriend starts wearing a certain type of clothing because he secretly wants her to look like the girl he’s kind of crushing on.
Again… Scumbag move.

26. Gifting his girlfriend with a bottle of the perfume his crush wears so she’ll smell like his latest fantasy chick.

See point 25.

27. Keeping a piece of clothing that reminds him of an ex even though it’s definitely tattered or completely out of style.

Who does that?

28. Raving about how awesome some other girl is to his friends because it makes him genuinely happy to talk about her.

Well if I was dating the harpy that wrote this listicle, I don’t blame him one bit.

29. Downplaying a certain woman’s awesomeness whenever she’s mentioned around his significant other as if proactively doing damage control.

What. The.  Fuck.

 Asking for a girl’s contact information under the guise of potentially working together even though he knows there isn’t a chance in hell they’ll be collaborating professionally.

 Or there is, but it’s not in the immediate future, fucking Hell…  This is basic networking, this is how you build a list of contacts…
31. Following up with a “nice to meet you” message unnecessarily.
So what quantifies or qualifies as “unnecessary” here?

32. Spending all of his time engrossed in conversation with another woman at a party or event even though he brought his girlfriend as his date.

Scumbag move.  Again.

33. Mindfully leaving his wedding ring at home when he heads out with the boys (not so much because he wants to get lucky, but just because he wants to feel like it’s in the realm of possibility for him again).


Yet, a chick can pull this same exact move and we’re expected to go with it?  Scumbag behavior, is scumbag behavior, no matter how you slice it.


Alright, so full disclosure – there was like, what? 4 points on this list that I agreed with, because it’s shitty behavior.

EDIT: That was in fact a HuffPo related link, going to be buying some Tide Pods.

By Sam Crow

Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)

According to Offensive Security, SET is:

“The Social-Engineer Toolkit is an open-source penetration testing framework designed for Social-Engineering. SET has a number of custom attack vectors that allow you to make a believable attack in a fraction of the time.”

Taken from this site.

These are the steps I took after some Google-fu:

set> 2 Fast-Track Penetration Testing

set> 3 Credential Harvester Attack Methodset>

2 Site Cloner

From there I input my IP and then input the target to be cloned.  Which is what led to what I’ve been talking about below.

I decided that this would be the first thing that I test within the Kali OS, since I’ve gone “native” and installed it as my production OS.  I got it running, and got it setup to clone Facebook – which was awesome.  I decided to test it using the two accounts that I have access to, and sure enough it did return everything that I thought it would – which is email and password.  Now if I could get it up and running on a server, so that I could harvest login information for a few sites – that would be spectacular.  However, I’ve come to learn that there can’t be any outside access to the cloned website – if I was to give the short link to somebody, they’re unable to use it.  I gave it to two friends of mine and said that it was some code that I was testing.  Both of them returned to me with errors, which I think were 404’s on both of them.

I guess this means that doesn’t allow outside connections; which unless I’m having a brain fart of epic proportions, SHOULD allow outside connections – I mean it’s the front door to your physical box.  So why wouldn’t a tool like SET allow you to give that IP to a target, so that you can get their information.  To be honest, I’m probably going to just Google the hell out of this and see what happens, because worst case scenario you DO need a dedicated server.  Best case scenario, I’m just an idiot trying to do things that are above my head – which is the best way to learn right?

I just read another link that said it doesn’t matter where in the world the victim is located, as long as they can access the web, they’re able to be attacked by your malicious link – as long as you leave the terminal with SET running inside it – that’s how you harvest the information that you’re even going after.  So what could I be doing wrong if I’m not able to have someone from the outside go through the link?

Everything in the block quote is what I did to get SET running.  Now I play the waiting game and see what happens.

Select from the menu:

1) Spear-Phishing Attack Vectors
2) Website Attack Vectors
3) Infectious Media Generator
4) Create a Payload and Listener
5) Mass Mailer Attack
6) Arduino-Based Attack Vector
7) Wireless Access Point Attack Vector
8) QRCode Generator Attack Vector
9) Powershell Attack Vectors
10) SMS Spoofing Attack Vector
11) Third Party Modules

99) Return back to the main menu.

set> 2

The Web Attack module is a unique way of utilizing multiple web-based attacks in order to compromise the intended victim.

The Java Applet Attack method will spoof a Java Certificate and deliver a metasploit based payload. Uses a customized java applet created by Thomas Werth to deliver the payload.

The Metasploit Browser Exploit method will utilize select Metasploit browser exploits through an iframe and deliver a Metasploit payload.

The Credential Harvester method will utilize web cloning of a web- site that has a username and password field and harvest all the information posted to the website.

The TabNabbing method will wait for a user to move to a different tab, then refresh the page to something different.

The Web-Jacking Attack method was introduced by white_sheep, emgent. This method utilizes iframe replacements to make the highlighted URL link to appear legitimate however when clicked a window pops up then is replaced with the malicious link. You can edit the link replacement settings in the set_config if its too slow/fast.

The Multi-Attack method will add a combination of attacks through the web attack menu. For example you can utilize the Java Applet, Metasploit Browser, Credential Harvester/Tabnabbing all at once to see which is successful.

The HTA Attack method will allow you to clone a site and perform powershell injection through HTA files which can be used for Windows-based powershell exploitation through the browser.

1) Java Applet Attack Method
2) Metasploit Browser Exploit Method
3) Credential Harvester Attack Method
4) Tabnabbing Attack Method
5) Web Jacking Attack Method
6) Multi-Attack Web Method
7) Full Screen Attack Method
8) HTA Attack Method

99) Return to Main Menu


The first method will allow SET to import a list of pre-defined web
applications that it can utilize within the attack.

The second method will completely clone a website of your choosing
and allow you to utilize the attack vectors within the completely
same web application you were attempting to clone.

The third method allows you to import your own website, note that you
should only have an index.html when using the import website

1) Web Templates
2) Site Cloner
3) Custom Import

99) Return to Webattack Menu

[-] Credential harvester will allow you to utilize the clone capabilities within SET
[-] to harvest credentials or parameters from a website as well as place them into a report
[-] This option is used for what IP the server will POST to.
[-] If you’re using an external IP, use your external IP for this
set:webattack> IP address for the POST back in Harvester/Tabnabbing []:
[-] SET supports both HTTP and HTTPS
[-] Example:
set:webattack> Enter the url to

[*] Cloning the website:
[*] This could take a little bit…

By Sam Crow

Conservative Libertarian

Conservatism is a political and social philosophy that promotes retaining traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization.

Libertarians seek to maximize political freedom and autonomy, emphasizing freedom of choice, voluntary association, individual judgment and self-ownership.


I fall right about where that black dot is.  Most SJWs and “Anti-fa” are about here – where the red dot is.


I say this because if you stop to look at what they’re always screeching about, you see that they believe that their way is the only way and there is no other way.  Everything else is literally “fascism” and must be stopped at all costs, no matter the cost to everything and anything else around them.  Just like authoritarians, they believe that if you’re wrong, you must be silenced, no matter.  Which is what’s led to groups like BAMN and so on.

By Sam Crow

How To Undermine A Rape Victim 101

What the fuck did I just read? Maybe it’s the lack of sleep but this was… Well, all of my “What the fuck is dis?!” Reddit-esque knee jerk spit take.

The Belle Jar

Trigger warning for talk of rape 

Preface the victim’s open letter about the sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of her father with a statement saying that he deserves the presumption of innocence. Always approach situations like this with the thought that the victim might be lying; remind yourself and others that the burden of proof is on her.

Insist on referring to the victim as the rapist’s “adopted daughter,” as if that mitigates what he has done. Using subtle language cues like this, imply that though it might be rape, it’s not really incest because the the rapist is not the victim’s biological father. Pretend that adoptive parents somehow feel differently about their children than biological parents do.

Like the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, insist on your ability to differentiate between an artist and their art. As a spokesperson for the organization said, “The…

View original post 868 more words

By Sam Crow

The English Language (Stop Fuckin’ Butchering It You Twats)

1) Don’t trust someone who uses a lot of slang or “ghetto talk”


YOLO (This is Carpe Diem for tweens and over sexed assholes)

“swag” (Allegedly started in the sixties to mean “Secretly We Are Gay” but now it’s a trend with a heavy pretentious vibe around it.  Noticeable by the snap back caps and skinny jeans.)

2) If you’re an American or any nationality with a good school system (that you at least passed from), for the love of your God/s act like you at least know how to spell. (I’m talking about purposefully spelling like you’re a tard because it makes you look cool.)


your =/= you’re (One is possessive, the other isn’t.)

dam =/= damn (One is an object to hold back a liquid, usually water and the other is a curse)

shyt =/= shit (I mean do I really need to explain?)

lyk =/= like

By Sam Crow

Thoughts On Cringe…

I’m going to be honest here, I’m only subscribed to /r/gonewild and all of its related sub-reddits for the sheer amount of cringe worthy comments in the posts all across the board.  I think it’s interesting to first glance at the album or picture and then spend a lot of time reading the contents because they are so cringe worthy.  What makes it even more interesting is that entire threads are downvoted, while the picture or album are upvoted beyond all belief.  This leads me to believe that the hotter a chick is, the more cringe worthy comments she’s going to get.  I think this is a common trend in /r/gonewild because the rest of the site’s user base (M to F ratio is something like 80:40 in favor of the guys) knows with out a doubt that an OP in /r/gonewild is a chick.  Somehow these guys think all of those women want to hear their cringe worthy remarks and/or see a picture of their dicks, probably all based on one chick who got off on that crap.  Anyway it’s routinely  surprising when I read some of the stuff posted in those threads and see that even the OP was downvoted regardless of what she may or may not have said in the post itself.  It seems like those guys just want to objectify the women and say cringe worthy things to them.  A good example of this cringe worthy post would read –


>Lost my boner when she started making those stupid faces in all her posts.


Of course the thread that this is from is the the top post of all time in /r/gonewild and it’s probably the most cringe worthy reply on that post. So what I’m getting at here is that I really don’t understand how on other sub-reddits this kind of thing is OK or not as heavily downvoted.

tl;dr the hivemind confuses me

* edit: this is going to be a running collection of cringe posts…

>My dick is dripping…. Its not dripping cum, its dripping cause I have gonorrhea, but if it wasn’t dripping puss it would probably be dripping something else… Probably urine because I have bladder damage from when I was 12 and held my pee in too long during gym class, the teacher was such a knob. He made us run laps for 30 minutes with no break. Speaking of breaks, I LOVE kitkat baas.

From this thread

* edit 01\19\20114: I’m going to start adding the standout cringe comments from every post I look at.

>Ive never heard of yoga shorts before, but youre a pioneer in new ways to produce heavy blood flow in the penis region. Im sure there are a bunch of wet pussys out there fantasizing about your sweet ass too

From this thread

> nice pretty pussy you hot slut. let me go down on you and I’ll make you cum and cum.

From this thread

> that shirt makes me want to assault you.

This and the one below are from the same post

> I love this album, my oh my have we missed you! !! We were all terrified that wed lose you forever. And now we get you everyday. Seriously amazing. The other GW girls must be so jealous. Youve gotten 3 out of the 4 top spots for the week! Thats impressive*

* This makes it because of how cheesy it is.

> My penis wants you to know, that whatever happens in life, you should always believe in yourself.keep reaching for the stars, never give up.Also.I got my first ever erection in life looking at your butt picture.

From this post but surely it’s a troll because this is just stupid

Side note: This is /r/gonewild in a nutshell.

> Gladly! I’m at work but bored out of my mind. I have a pretty wicked imagination…so pm if you want to chat or tell stories or…

from this thread, i agree though she has pretty eyes

> Let me tell you something, pendeja. You pull any of your crazy shit with me, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I’ll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger ’til it goes “click.”

From this post

I know it was from a movie but still it’s worthy of some cringe.

By Sam Crow